BFA as your complete outsourced Managed Services Provider (MSP)
"Managed services is the practice of outsourcing on a proactive basis management responsibilities and functions and a strategic method for improving operations and cutting expenses." As your fully outsourced Managed Service Provider (MSP), BFA focuses not only on monitoring & managing your current IT infrastructure, but also on implementing new technologies to improve efficiencies. Our core services center around Apple® and Apple®-related technologies and infrastructure with particular expertise in the leading provider of Apple® device management: Jamf, Inc.
So what exactly is covered under an IT MSP support agreement?
• Networking: Routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points
• End-user devices: Mac's, Windows PC's, iPhones, iPads
• Back-end servers: Windows or Macintosh servers
• Phone Systems: VoiP phone systems and telecom management
• Cloud-based Systems: Office 365, Google Apps, Dropbox, Box, etc...
• Monitoring Software: Software tools for monitoring both end-user and networking equipment
• Device Management Software: Best-of-breed solutions by platform
• Security: Managed network security services with advanced detection against targeted attacks
• Help Desk Services: Phone and email ticketing to provide real-time needed support
We'll take care of all of your IT needs so that you can stay focused on your business